Thursday, February 9, 2012

Striving for the skies & Giving thanks ♥

credits: instalgram

I always believe in striving for what I want and aiming for the skies even if it may be too optimistic..
probably that's my nature & being a stubborn scorpio
Even if I end up falling on my ass on the ground reaching for dust instead, I won't live to regret not trying.

I've failed several times, be it in my studies, career or even love.
but glad to make it this far and rebounce & get back in shape each time.

For now, I'm really blessed and contented with life in general :)
You know everyone has their set of problems & things they are unhappy with, mine included and I always hate whining to others about it coz it will never make things better.
To be honest, I really detest people who complain/whine but do nothing about it.
Nothing is perfect, your perspective will make alot of difference
That's one aspect I've learnt from my psychology major, how positive thinking & powerful the mind is.

Being in a big company right now allows me to gain experience & learn as much as I could,
especially with the career line giving me satisfaction & suits my personality, especially how its related to shopping somewhat.
I'm thankful.

Blessed with a somewhat close-knitted family & wonderful buddies,
as well as TC who is my best friend & only guy I have eyes for
We are hitting 3 years soon which is my longest relationship & I'm not taking anything for granted

For now, I just need to keep improving & working hard and keep loving life, living each day to the fullest
Easier said than done, but lets keep trying :)


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Jiayou Ying Tian!!

I love your blog~^^

Keep it up and thanks for being my friend and giving me encouragements....

Stephanie Low said...

Totally love this post! :D
You are one of the most optimistic people I know. I'm sure only people who keep on trying will succeed in life, in all aspects. So don't give up! Gambatte yo! :*)

yingtian said...

no problem dear :) keep smiling & live each day to its fullest as well wendy!!!

yingtian said...

hehe thanks for your support steph!!! :)

We can't avoid buggers or problems but life is too short to let them affect too much :) Keep striving also babe, may this year be a good one for us all!! jiayou!!! :D

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?