Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Maison, Pics & The Vow

Back for a quick update! :)

(my definition of weekdays & weekends)

Now that Shaun's bday is over, we can finally reveal our secret present for him - ASOS online vouchers *tada* which was sent to his email on his actual bday! The NTUC voucher was actually a sneaky plot to make him sad and test the friendship teehee.

***

Pics from the weekends :)

Our default looks in photos haha.

Celebrating Mum's bday & so loving this pic of the ladies at home

***

A casual outfit on Mon in my new spag from Zara, love the bright yellow!
Embracing very bright colours, will love to try neon pink next haha.

Went to my regular salon at Maison Hairmade, been going there for years. I switched a couple of times due to work but they are still my fav.

Decided to go for a dye because my ends are damn yellow and unhealthy, as well as a trim! It was $150/- for everything inclusive of treatment, which is okay coz my original hairlength is rather long.

Here's the BEFORE & AFTER pics!

Did ash colour this time round instead of cool brown to darken it, so it wont be too obvious when roots grow back.

Looking healthier I hope though I still secretly want to perm it when it grows longer next time. Never ending hair decisions haha.

Random OFTD

***

Fav combi - red & black!

With pretty Tiff on her farewell, another ex-colleague and friend gained :)

Group shot of the girls!

***

& ending with The Vow (very slow I finally caught it yest), its really a thought provoking show as per Val's blog

My fav quotes:-

Page's mum: "I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him."

Paige: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.

Leo: Life's all about moments, of impact and how they changes our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?

Leo: How do you look at the woman you love, and tell yourself that its time to walk away?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you realize, the default looks of you and TC are what make you two unique.

:)

(Feel free to quote. ehem, i will love credits! haha)


-pinkturtle

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

so sweet of you!! :) haha i guess being not similar makes us unique :) will tell him and quote you!

you and E are special too in your own way. very got chemistry kind!

Anonymous said...

can I know where did you get the sand cardigan and floral short from?

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

shorts from mango, cardigan from hk :) shorts still retailing!

Anonymous said...

Haha. We have tons of chemistry when it comes to food.

argh. Just read your running post. You inspired me ;)

I will try my very best to start a more regular exercise routine.

-pinkturtle

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

haha u guys have chemistry in TRAVELLING ALSO!! and photography! so many la :)

hahaha just sharing on my interest, lets do what that makes us happy in life beside working :)

HAVE FUN FOR YOUR TRIP!

Anonymous said...

hi, may i know where did you get the pair of nude heels from? and the rough cost? :)

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

the first pic? :) its frm mango at $69, love the pointy part and its not v high! my usual nude heels are from newlook :)