Thursday, April 5, 2012

Floral OFTD and Kids & Batik Necklace

Here's my outfit today

Kid & Batik Necklace / LRH Floral Top / LB Skirt/ Newlook heels/ HK Bag / F. New Earrings


I've done an accessories post on necklaces before & Sun from Kid & Batik kindly sent me this beautiful piece - Autumn Blue.

I like that her stuffs are all hand-made & exclusive, so you can barely find anyone wearing the same piece :)
Unique pieces to jazz up an outfit instantly, even if someone is wearing the same dress.



Close-up details - A really adorable necklace in different shades of blues, lovingly made with polka dots, pearls and this season's floral! :) Selected this because I do not have any blue necklaces and its a refreshing fun change.

Here's other ways how I will wear this floral piece out in Polyvore style! :D

1. Casual weekend for picnics

LB Basic Top / Bysi Floral Shorts/ HK Bag & Flats / Miumiu bracelet / Kid & Batik Necklace

2. Back to Work

Lace Jacket / Bershka dress / Gojane Heels / Bal bag / FCUK Watch / Kid & Batik Necklace

Very into floral recently & these are other pieces from Kid & Batik that I like

No comments: