Monday, May 7, 2012

My Peachy-Pastel Monday :)

How was your Monday? :)

Wore the Missypixie peach dress again, its a present from TC and I wore it previously here before alteration. The alteration auntie cleverly made the shoulders part smaller and tapered the waist in slightly so it is less baggy and less low-back for daily wear. Fits so much better now!
Wore it with my new heels, love it to bits really!
So today, it was a peachy-pastel Monday outfit :)


Missypixie peach dress / Newlook heels / Aldo necklace / Burberry Bag

Breakfast with love before work, which started my day well despite the rain :)



Happy sleepy heads :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi you are really pretty i like the shift dress!

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

hello babe no im not pretty at all haha. love the shift dress too! :)

manderr said...

Hi yingtian, may I know which tailor you go to? I've been trying to find a tailor who can take in the smooch pleated jumpsuit but so far those that I've gone to all declined! Thanks a lot in advance (:

manderr said...

Hi yingtian, may I know which tailor you go to? I've been trying to find a tailor who can take in the smooch pleated jumpsuit but so far those that I've gone to all declined! Thanks a lot in advance (:

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

Hi babe,
I think for the jumpsuit, SMooch has appointed a tailor for that item - Michelle's Alteration at FEP :) My friend, MH has altered it before - http://realityisjustadream.blogspot.com/2011/11/review-on-smooch-jumpsuit-in-black-s.html . You can check it out!

As for my regular tailor, its Lay Hwa Alterations at FEP, she's really good and I normally go to her. She takes in everything!

14 Scotts Road #03-077 Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
6733 9883

Hope that helps!! :D