Thursday, June 28, 2012

To us :)

June 28 marks our 3 years anniversary and happy birthday to us!

When you asked me "How should I improve myself to be a better boyfriend?", I said "Umm.. more romantic and less dense would be better." When asked the same question, you said without hesitation "I like the way you are, you are perfect for me, no need to change", despite all the flaws I had. Which made me realise that all my past complains about your straight-forwardness without coating your words with honey was quite irrelevant because you are just being yourself and shower me with lots of love in your own way.

You have been my favourite personal trainer, listening ear, best friend, travel mate, foodie mate and someone I can count on.. everything except being a shopping khaki :)

Let's continue dancing, running and walking hand-in-hand together through the challenges, joys, and adventures of life...

Thank you for enriching my life with your love. xx


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey YT, just wanna say that this post that you have written for you and your boyfriend is very sweet :)

Though I don't know you guys, but I can feel the love you have for each other. I find this sentence - "You have been my favourite personal trainer, listening ear, best friend, travel mate, foodie mate and someone I can count on.. everything except being a shopping khaki :)" - especially sweet! Happy anniversary to you and TC! Have a good day today!

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

hi babe, this comment meant alot and thank you for your kind words & thoughts even though we have not met :) have a great day as well!! *hugs*

Sherie said...

awww... may the both of u bask in sweet companionship together till the end... Happy anniversary! :)

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

aww thanks sherie!! <3