Sunday, September 9, 2012

5 minutes to midnight

Here's a 5 minutes entry before midnight:)


& I got a random haircut on a Friday because it has been a while. I need to stop being lazy to visit my usual hair-dressing salon at least once every 2 months. Haircuts always have that mood-lifting impact on me, no idea why. Another happy haircut though there's not much difference but my hair feels so much lighter! I have thick hair since young and not very good for our weather now...



& here's my new studded leather bracelet from The Closer Lover. Love it to bits.


& Here's my #OFTD that day. Outerlayer from Hong Kong and printed dress from Cotton On. I secretly wear it to sleep because it's so comfortable but I decided to wear it out that day :)





& I met up with my girlfriends & their boyfriends for Sashimi and another drinking session. Love carefree sessions like that :)






& Here's my fav dish from Soup Restaurant. The ginger samsui chicken is a MUST to order!
I'm a chicken fan btw, I love KFC & Popeyes, anything chicken basically.. including chicken rice!


& I went nautical on a weekday, in the cobalt Missypixie cut-out dress. Love black-red & navy-red combinations best!




& I went to the Wondergirls concert with Clar since she is a Kpop fan and I had free tickets. The concert was surprisingly fantastic and I enjoyed myself alot though I only knew one or two songs.. impressive vocals and dance!








& Here's my #OFTD, an attempt to blend in with the below 20 yo fangirls at the Kpop concert. Not very successful i think..


MGG pink blazer / BKK shorts / H&M top / Aldo Wedges

The "fans"...







---

Next entry on the review of the Sexylook & Lovemore face masks :)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?