Sunday, September 23, 2012

A week of outfits in a nutshell

"No matter how you feel today, get up, dress up & show up "

Monday.

Daily habit to drink my yakult every morning.

LBD / Mango Belt / Zara heels / BCBG watch / Gucci Bag

I like the triangle back details.


The ASOS replacement heels came and i'm in love with the neon boomz shade.


---

Tuesday.

The day I decided to wear out the black leather jacket and surprisingly, it kept me cosy during work in the air-conditioned room. Extremely buttery and pretty, go join the backorders! :)



BKK crochet dress / F21 necklace / Amber Avenue Jacket / Zara heels

---

Wednesday

Cosy and comfortable knit wear to tide me through the rainy day.



Mango Top / Mango Skirt / Mango Heels / Zara Bag / BKK Earrings

---

Thursday

Monochrome day.

 

H&M top / HVV pants / H&M necklace / ASOS Shoes/ PS1 Bag

---

TGIF

The oldest necklace I had from Forever 21.. but I still kept it for its heart shape!


Missypixie Top / LB Skirt / F21 necklace

---

Saturday

I love my white dresses and this from ASOS is a must have for its rhinestone buttons. That's probably why and how I feel each time when shopping, each piece seems to be same same but different. Bought in Size 8 and it's too big so i did slight alterations to the shoulder straps :)




ASOS dress / ASOS double loop belt / Pazzion flats / PS1 bag

With the girls at the fab SMooch sale, which was a complete sold out from S's tweets. Congrats and thanks for having us! :)




With pretty Sarah :)


---

Sunday

Wore the Aztec dress with the new SMooch's bag and I'm so glad I altered the dress :)






ASOS dress / SMooch Bag / Pazzion Flats / F21 earrings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ASOS white dress is an old stock? Nice!