Friday, October 12, 2012

Sunday Flea @ Scape & SMooch reviews

TGIF!

I'll doing another flea this Sunday again, this time mainly tops!




I really have too many tops! There are dresses dug out and those which were unsold from my last flea as well. Maybe my next flea in Nov will have more shorts, skirts and pants hahaha.
Nothing above $10 as usual & there will be bags at $5 and belts at $2 as well!

♥ When : 14 October 2012 (Sunday)
♥ Where : Scape Level 4 (near escalators)
♥ Time : 2pm - 8pm

See you there!

***

Received my SMooch items today and decided to do a quick chop chop review since the BO closes on 12 Oct. I know how frustrating it is thinking whether to join or not.. so hopefully my review helps!

This is definitely one of my favourite SMooch collections so far and the items are things that I will wear for a long time because they are so classy and such basics!



SMooch Scuba Dress 



Another LBD again and I love this like mad! The quality is super good and thick even though there is no lining. The diamond quilted fabric is super gorgeous as well.

Size S fits me nicely and is not too loose or tight. Material is stretchy so I think Size S will fit a UK6/8 best. Size 10 might find it slightly snug. Length is just nice for work and dinners as well. So worth for the price of $27.50 as well.

Definitely a black dress you have to own!

SMooch Lexie Embellished Skirt in White (S)





Gorgeous skirt with intricate embellishments but it is not flimsy so hand-washing should be fine. Got white as it looks more casual as compared to black.

Only disappointing thing was the sizing and S was loose for me at the waist. I'm 23" at waist and 34" at hips. At the hips part, it fits with allowances. Have sold this as I will prefer something for fitted and will be joining BO for XS! :)

SMooch Tasha Mini Shorts in Black (M)






So happy this shorts fit nicely as I was afraid my butt will be too big for this item! This is definitely my favourite shorts for now.

I got black as I own a white tweed shorts from Bysi. For this shorts, material is thick and comes with gold zip. A very classy basic to have as it glams up any basic tops!

Size M will fit up to a UK 8 for bottom. Length is short but does not expose the bottom at all. Love the fraying portion as well, very chic!


No comments: