Thursday, July 4, 2013

i-have-nothing-to-wear

I find myself stuck in the i-have-nothing-to-wear stage recently despite two exploding cupboards, one clothes rack and numerous storage boxes. Such irony. Been wearing lots of pastel, floral, lace and prints recently. Loving the summer trend! :)

Recent OTDs (follow me at @eyeletskirt on instagram!)

Loving HVV for their basics, comfortable and affordable ;)

 
HVV lace tank // SMooch Skirt // HK Heels// Moschino Chain watch // prada bag

Still one of my fav dress from SMooch till date and I'm glad S carted out the pastel one for me since the blue one was OOS!

 
SMooch dress // LC Bag // Mango Heels 

 
SMooch top// TB Shorts // LC Bag

 
Reverie Dress // Newlook heels// Prada Bag// TB Necklace// JC Watch

Been wanting to alter the length for ages but I've no time so I wore it out first. The lace details on this dress FRONT & BACK is too pretty! Oh and the bag is one of my favourite item from the recent Zara sales! Bought 5 items and of course there's heels!

 
ASOS Lace dress// Moschino Watch// Old Vola Heels// Zara Bag

Bought this basic tweed dress from HVV as well and it's super awesome! Converted it into a top so it will see daylight faster.

 

 
HVV dress // LB Peplum // Zara Bag// Zara Skirt// TE Necklace

Wore this ASOS River Island dress to Val's solemnization. The dress went half price right now after I bought it though :(

 

Two weddings on that day & dearest K lent me this gorgeous Smooch dress! ;)
 
Smooch Dress //Zara Belt

 
BKK Silky Top// Zara Jeans // Marc Jacob Watch// CC skye bracelet 

Paired my new mint skirt with my worn-to-death Zara flats!
Received this sponsored dress from Eatprayshop and the dress is fitting me like a glove! Not a fan of mid-sleeve dress but this dress is super flattering. Not forgetting the gorgeous lace and floral designs that is refreshing to my wardrobe pieces. Dress is up for BO now and there's two colours. I'm wearing the lime piece in Size S.

 

 
Eatprayshop Dress (Sponsored) // SMooch Necklace // Ferragamo Heels

Bought this stripped top from the recent Mango Sale at a steal for just $19! Too many striped pieces in the wardrobe but I just cannot stop hoarding more. Wore it out the next day with a Bysi red skirt for a sailor look!

Mango Top // Bysi Skirt// Ferragamo Heels

Oh yay. The weekend is so close so hang on there!

No comments: