Friday, December 27, 2013

Because it has been a while...

Because it has been awhile...since the last #OOTD post haha!

I conclude that I need a flea once a month to clear my clothes for space for the overwhelming incoming new ones! Just had a flea two weeks ago with my dear friends and I was glad to clear 1.5 luggage of shoes, bags and clothes. And of course, each piece is about $2-5 with shoes & bags priced at $10.. made about $300 but I think I lost way way more haha! The thing was that my room was back back to square a day later. I absolutely cannot imagine lugging everything over to my new house next year so the situation has to be improved! #hopeless
 
These days, I find myself repeating more of my clothes and trying to find new combinations for it. It takes time to dig a suitable bottom to match a dress-turned-top or matching bag/ shoe within minutes in the morning but I pretty enjoyed the process of doing so.
 
----
 
Wore this for a Christmas white theme party. I love full-white even though I'm such a messy and clumsy eater.

 
BKK crochet dress & necklace // ASOS Heels // Celine Bag// Darlin Jewelry

Probably my most comfty ASOS Heels so far. The white straps didn't dig into my feet on the first wear and I'm in love with the pink tweed heel!



ASOS Dress & Heels // BKK Necklace

Still one of my fav floral dresses for its cutting.

SMooch Necklace & Dress // Zara Heels

One of my fav colour combi - Cobalt x White



ASOS Skirt & Top // TB Necklace

Pastel Floral.

 

TTR top // Topshop Skirt (Selling!)// Mango Heels// Miumiu Bag

The chiffon top that I stocked up in BKK in 4 colours.

 

BKK top // American Eagle Shorts// RM Bag

Flattering floral dress for an advertorial with cut-out sides at the waist!
TND Waisted Cut-Out Porcelain Dress // ASOS Heels// Bal Bracelet

Romper for another wedding prep weekend.
TVD Eyelet Romper // Zara Bag

In pastel hues for a lunch wedding
 
SMooch Wanderlust Dress // Ferragamo Heels// DP Clutch
 
The amazing CWC dress with the best fit ever.

CWC dress // Maschino Chain watch

Company's event; another score from SMooch.

 

SMooch dress // Zara bag// ASOS Heels

A full SMooch outfit and first time pairing green-red.

SMooch top (selling!) & Skirt // Zara bag & Heels

Leather details on a racerback white dress.

ASOS Dress & Watch// Zara Heels & Bag// BKK necklace

Full black because i ran out of ideas.

 

BKK Dress // Hollyhoque wedges// F21 necklace

Clashing prints coz I couldn't decide on one.
 
 

ASOS Peplum // TB Skirt // Ferragamo Heels

My $15 heels from JB which was mad comfortable!



 

TND All that sparkles dress // M)phosis necklace

Another romper day.

 
Wearing the famous LB dress as a top. 
 
 
LB dress // Bershka Skirt // Zara heels// BKK necklace// Miumiu Bag
 
A too-sweet and not-very-me ensemble
LB mint dress// ASOS Jacket (selling!) & Heels// Longchamp
 
Another same same but different leather dress.
H&M Leather dress// BKK necklace// ASOS Heels
 
Loving the Melissa flats!
 
 
Agneselle top (selling!)// BKK skirt // Melissa Flats
 
The crop top that goes well with everythingggggg.
CWC crop top// ASOS HWS
 
Blue x florals
 
 
 
TB shirt // ASOS Skirt// Zara Heels
 
The 25235th skirt from ASOS
 
 
Full white.
SMooch top// LB skirt// ASOS Heels

My River Safari outfit!

ASOS Bow top // American Eagle shorts// Adidas Cap
 
Christmas Eve outfit.
TND Cleopatra Dress// BKK Necklace

Christmas Outfit
Floral dress (selling!)// Taiwan Bag// Pazzion Heels
 
New leather skirt from TE!
HH top// BKK Necklace// TE Skirt

--
Have a good weekend lovelies!♥

2 comments:

cheryl said...

:D :D i love the train of your wedding dress yt!!
and have a good 2014 ahead!
p.s. thanks for posting TND stuff :)))

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our trades today and gain up to 270% per day.