Monday, April 14, 2014

And the weekends come and go like tides.


And the weekends come and go like tides.
Back to the daily weekly grind once again.

"Just because I am not talking doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood. Sometimes, I just like being quiet"

Like any Scorpios, I value my alone time way too much and have the tendency to deal with difficult situations on my own. I'm perfectly fine interacting with people nor am I not in a bad mood, just the personal preference to go back to my own world at the end of the day. Somehow, long runs fulfilled my penchant for solitude all the time especially after a long day. Now, it's another leap in life to anticipate a lifetime of long strolls hand-in-hand to walk through sunshine & storms while spending the rest of our days together building a home. He's one of the few people in my life that I didn't mind giving up my guarded space and as mushy as it sounds, I can't wait to see him and confide in him daily.

Just three more weekends to go...

No comments: