Monday, May 26, 2014

ASOS in squares

Some of my recent outifts in squares (instagram @eyeletskirt) ! :)

These days, I find myself repeating my outfits regularly since my clothes are now unequally divided between two homes while waiting to collect the keys for our new nest! Not a bad thing because it reduces the cost per wear for the apparel and shoes!
Agneselle top // The Nine Dame Skirt// Aldo Heels

H&M white top// Bershka skirt// ASOS heels

ASOS dress// Melissa Heels

ASOS Warehouse lace dress (selling)// Prada bag


Hollyhoque top// ASOS Midi & Shoes// Prada bag

The Nine Dame Hannah Top // Lululemon layer piece// Mango shorts// Coach bag
LB Amelia dress (selling)// Ferragamo Heels// TB necklace// DP Clutch

My own wedding present to myself which came in 4 days!

Will be back to update on Run for Cover & Sundown Marathon next week. 

A shout-out to everyone who is running Sundown Marathon this Saturday night - We will all race the dark, light up the night and run our own race towards the finishing line! Good luck!!!

(Congrats to Shereen & Joy for winning the race slots for the Energizer Run give-away)

No comments: