Wednesday, April 8, 2015

retail therapy x

I must admit, retail therapy IS a mood-lifter on most days.

These days, I find myself carting out more things online, doing my shopping on weekdays with my leave and avoid the stores like plague on weekends. And instead of fashion pieces which I'm usually attracted to (but tend to flea after one wear), I'm now leaned towards versatile-yet-with-a-twist pieces to rewear, classic prints and timeless accessories to stretch my dollar and shrink my wardrobe.

Signs of ageing or levelling up into a smarter shopper?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, may I check with you which website you purchased the bags from and the marbley earrings? TIA! =)

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

hello!

the items are purchased from rebeccaminkoff.com (marble bag) & shopbop (black rm bag and earrings).

hope this helps! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! how abt the melissas? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi ying tian, may i know where the sleeveless striped blu/grey dress (top left in collage) is from? Thanks!

ruffledwhiteskirt said...

annoy: hi! it's from asos :)