Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sponsored post: Shopping at Toddle.sg

I can't deny this - online shopping is even more addictive during my confinement and maternity leave. That joy of having the postman knocking on your door and having your desired items delivered promptly to brighten up your day!

Thanks to the team at Toddle, I had the opportunity to shop for Stry! Read on for a discount code at the end of the post.

Shopping process

I usually shop on my phone out of convenience especially during nursing time. However this time round, I tried out both web and mobile options while reviewing for this post which were equally convenient.

Toddle's web interface comes in clearly displayed categories on top which is complemented by easy to read fonts and appealing pictures. 


Mobile interface is equally user-friendly with an appealing mix of orange and blue. Easy to navigate as well! The SEARCH function ranks one of the top functions so that customers like myself can skip going through all the categories to find our item. Time is precious especially when you have a newborn fussing for your attention most of the time. Below the search function is a drop-down menu box with items clearly categorized for easy navigation.


Registering an account on the site before proceeding was fuss-free and took me less than a minute! With an account, you can keep track of all your orders at just one click.


With the wide variety of items on the site, it took me quite a while to decide what to purchase! First thing I clicked on were the Taggies toys, Ergo Baby Carriers, Tommee Tippee, Spectra, Medela and Nuk. It helps that some of the items came with video so I could see how it could be used instead of just viewing its pictures.

One suggestion though, perhaps the site can consider stocking up popular items like Tula carriers, Jujube bags, Philips Avent bottles in future? :)

After an hour or so, I finally checked out Neckerchew (chewy bib) and an Ergobaby Carrier since these are items that I need with Stry hitting 4 months soon. Chewy bib to help with his teething stage and another carrier to bring him around. 

Other items that caught my eyes were the Sherbet Lamb Soft Toy, Angel Baby Bottom Balm, Baby Bodysuits and Tommee Tippee Bottles. They also had the Spectra 9+ breastpump which I'm currently using - portable and does a decent job!

Delivery process

Delivery was free for purchases above $70, not hard to hit with their wide range of products! 

I was pleasantly surprised when the courier came knocking on my door in the evening on the SAME DAY that I have checked out the items. Not complaining even though the site states 1-3 days for delivery! 

As I was not at home, I gave the delivery man instructions to leave it in the meter riser which he followed up with an sms after a phone call once it's done.



Instead of the usual envelopes/boxes, the items came in a mint paper bag for a more personalized shopping experience. Almost like retail therapy in brick & mortar shops, just that it's done at your own home!

Products quality

Here's my goodies in the mint bag which looks exactly like the pictures.






Unveiling my first Ergobaby carrier which came in a sturdy white box! Being spoilt for choices on the site, I almost picked the rose shade but the soothing mint colour calls out to me more. It's unisex so my husband can carry Stryder as well!





So pretty!


Instantly tried it out to see how comfortable it is as compared to my two other Tula carriers. Clear instructions were displayed at the back but I referred to the video on the site for instructions. 

With its 100% cotton material, the carrier is comfortable to wear for long hours. One thing that set it apart from Tulas was its bigger storage pocket in front to store keys and essentials. The cushy padded shoulder straps were my husband's favourite but it was a tad bulky on my frame. With Stry being almost 6.5kg with his stable neck, I could do away with an infant insert for this Ergo carrier. Wore it out that evening and I could walk for long hours with its padded waist belt that assures that baby's weight is evenly distributed between hips and shoulders. Thumbs up!

Stryder LOVES me to baby-wear him since he thinks he's going out. But sorry darling, it's stay at home this morning! Do you like this new carrier?



Yes I think so. Another carrier with sleeping dust in it.




Next up was this cutesy REVERSIBLE bib for Stry which I instantly carted. Dinosaur on one side, green shade on the reverse!



Comes with a chewy teether attached, the world's first bib for teething babies! Saves me the #firstworldproblem of babies dropping teethers on floor since this combines both bibs and teethers into one.


And I must say he looks super adorable in it that I couldn't resist snapping more. Sorry for the video spam of him in this on my snapchat (@eyeletskirt) oops.


WAIT mummy i'm NOT ready.


Okay this is better!


Do I look cute in it?




Dressed him up in this over a monkey romper and wore him with my Ergobaby carrier that evening. He's one happy and sleepy baby!


------

A happy first time shopping experience on Toddle.sg and I'm sure it won't be my last too!
Fuss-free online shopping checked, free & prompt delivery checked, quality product items checked.

Now you can shop for your babies or for baby shower gifts anytime!

Quote "yt10" for 10%* off all purchases from Toddle!

INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/toddle.sg/

*Purchases have to be above $50 and users have to sign up for a new account
------

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

Follow our trades NOW & make up to 270% daily.

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Google+ Circles?
Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?