Thursday, April 21, 2016

Celebrating Mother’s Day with SK-II‏

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."

It's true that only when you become a mother yourself will you appreciate your mother fully.

After embarking onto this motherhood journey six months ago and knowing how tedious it is, I started to see my mum in a different light. Her selflessness, resilience and how hard she slogged through the years just to bring me up who I am today.

I hope I did her proud in my own ways.


No words can ever express my full gratitude towards her. Every year during Mothers' Day when asked what she wanted as a present, her same reply would be for me to be an obedient daughter and not let her down.





Today, her first grandson Stryder is blessed with  the same love and care that she has showered him so affectionately with. She has been my best role model for me to follow. With patience, hard work and lots of love, I hope to be the same mother to Stryder as well.

Happy Mothers' day, mummy. To you and to me.


----

To celebrate the special woman that every mother is, SK-II will also be holding its first ever biggest mother-daughter brunch at the beautiful South Beach Hotel on 7th May 2016.

This heartwarming video below shows the power of a mother’s touch throughout her daughter’s life milestones. 


To join The Biggest SK-II Mother’s Day Brunch, sign up your mom or daughter as an SK-II Crystal Club Member and pamper her with SK-II products worth SGD499 to receive an invite for both of you to the event.

The event (worth $800) entitles you to:
·         A special brunch at the exclusive 5-star The South Beach Hotel
·         A personalized flower bouquet
·         SK-II door gifts
·         A chance to win a 2D1N staycation at The South Beach Hotel

For more details, please visit the Facebook page here.

SK-II has always been my holy grail skincare since Day 1. I can't wait to pamper my mum with good skin too because she deserves every bit of it! :)



1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?