Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lazada GSS Sale (6-8 June!)

Good news to share for all skincare junkies and shopaholics like myself!


During Lazada’s GSS Sale from 6 to 8 June, you can get up to 90% off, flash deals every two hours, vouchers up to $100 and fabulous surprise boxes!!



Each surprise box is just $29 with products worth up to $120!

Thanks to Lazada for sending its Maybelline Makeup Box to my doorstep!

I’ve always been a fan of Maybelline since my school days due to its quality and affordable products. My fav has always been their eye and lip products!

---

Happy to unbox my surprise box after a long day at work.


 


Today, I will be sharing TWO out of FOUR products that I love!




1) Maybelline Volum' Express The Magnum Mascara - Waterproof Black

My holy grail mascara on days where I have dinner dates or meetings!
What I LOVE about this mascara is that it’s easy to apply with my thin lashes adding volume in just one coat. Also, it’s water-proof and survived an hour of gym session without smudging. Zero clumps too!

2) Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette  



Here's the next that I love!


I’m bad at applying eyeshadows on my monolids so I usually skipped this makeup step. However, this palette is easy to apply with the nude shades being pigmented without being too dramatic as well. I usually use the second method for a everyday look!


It can last throughout the day and I usually experiment with the taupe/bronze tones to compliment my eyeliner look!




Neutral eyecolors with a monochrome get-up for work!
--

Head over to LAZADA HERE to get your surprise boxes today!


 Do join in the fun and upload your unboxing videos/pictures! Share it on instagram and hashtag #lazadasurprises. Stand a chance to win attractive prizes! ;)

Also, set your alarms for 9pm daily from 6-8 June during LAzada’s GSS Sale to catch the live streaming of your fav brands (Laniege, Manonde, Dumex, Philip etc)!
Enjoy additional 18% off if you use my code “GSSYINGTIAN18”* too!
*valid for new customers and capped at $8.

#lazadasg #lazadaGSS #goglobalshoplocal

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?